Education Franchise Trends to Look for in 2024
If you’ve been thinking of taking control of your professional career and owning your own business, make 2024 your year to become a Kumon Instructor.
- Software Engineer Finds New Meaningful Career With Kumon
- Kumon Instructor’s Passion for Education Helps in Opening a Learning Center
- How Do You Manage Learning Centers?
- What Kind of Training is Provided to a New Franchise Owner?
- What Motivates Kumon Parents To Become Entrepreneurs And Open Kumon Centers?
- Kumon’s Affordability Keeps Focus on Education
- Kumon Instructor Finds Rewards in Helping Students of All Abilities Succeed
- Kumon’s Owner-Operator Franchise Model Offers Benefits
- Why Kumon Is Among the Top Franchises for Teachers To Open
- Pros & Cons of Taking Over a Business vs. Building a New One
- Demand for Enrichment Fuels Kumon’s Expansion of Centers
- Act Now to Make 2023 The Year of Your Dreams
- Retired U.S. Marine Major Finds New Mission as Kumon Instructor
- Ongoing Support Programs Help Kumon Instructors Build Their Businesses
- Dad Engineers a Fulfilling New Career as Kumon Owner
- Spikes in Enrollment at Kumon Centers
- Teachers Find Kumon a Great Alternative to Traditional Classrooms
- Kumon Instructors Are Proud of Their Students' Success
- Why Kumon Moms Often Decide to Become Kumon Instructors
- Kumon is Not Tutoring and That’s Great News for Owners
- Diversity Is a Strength and Source of Pride for Kumon
- Unique Opportunity for Teachers
- Kumon Tops Education Category for 21st Straight Year
- Trouble With Learning Loss Creates New Business Opportunity
- Family Run Kumon Center Opens Second Location in New Jersey
- What makes an education franchise an attractive opportunity
- Why Pediatricians Make Great Entrepreneurs
- Experienced Kumon Instructor Opens Second Center in Community
- Entrepreneur Magazine Ranks Kumon in the Top Ten of the Franchise 500 List
The following contact information is for press editorials only. For local advertising inquiries, please contact Kumon Centers directly.