Kumon of Florence Aims to Create Confident, Independent Self-Learners
– As one of eleven siblings, Bonneva Ezekiel was the self-described “built-in” babysitter in the family. This experience helped her to realize her passion for working with children at a very young age. After earning her bachelor’s and master’s degrees within education, Bonneva embarked on a 30-year career as an educator, working in both public and private sectors.
A desire to move back to her hometown in South Carolina led Bonneva to look for new business opportunities within education. A close friend suggested she open a Kumon Math and Reading Center because she was commuting a great distance for her child to attend. Bonneva’s adult-aged son saw great success with the Kumon Math and Reading Program years ago, so the prospect of opening a center had her excited to see the program come full circle in her life. As the new owner and Instructor of Kumon of Florence, she is eager to start instilling a love for learning in her own hometown.
- Former Physics Teacher Switches Gears to Kumon Instructor
- Kumon Math and Reading Center of Cape Elizabeth Searches for Potential Buyer to Continue 30-Year Legacy
- Former Educational Leader to Open After-School Enrichment Option in Ponte Vedra
- Educator’s First Job Turns into Career of a Lifetime
- Former Teacher Finds New Purpose
Kumon in the News
New Franchise Models Boost Employment Figures
5 of the Best Franchise Opportunities for the Risk Averse Entrepreneur
Seeking Rapid Growth? Follow Warren Buffett’s Advice: “Don’t Swing for The Fences”
Behind America’s Tutoring Boom
The Top Franchises For The Money
The following contact information is for press editorials only. For local advertising inquiries, please contact Kumon Centers directly.